Valentine

Saturday, February 19, 2011

A-Choo... Got it covered!

I promised you that I would post the project from our February stamp club -- and what a project it was!! Virginia (one of my lovely stamping-friends who happens to also be part of the Paper Art Muses team) lead the morning session last Saturday. She designed a beautiful tissue-box cover!










We used the beautiful new flower punch to create this lovely look!  What a wonderful punch!  And such a great way to hide those tissue boxes!!!  I think I need about 4 more to strategically place around my home!

Happy Happy Stamping!!!  I have some designing to do myself this weekend! I have a stamp class on Friday, and I think I have quite a few gals coming to play!  Let me know if you would like to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment