Valentine

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Beautiful Wings

Dry Embossing

This is a 5x5 card -- I love this size card! The colors for this card are Sahara Sand and Pink Pirouette.

Not a lot of stamping for this card -- but I got to use the new Pearl embellishments, Very Vanilla ribbon, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, and then the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.

I have to say -- my Sizzix machine is well loved and well used!!



I have recently purchased the Cricut, and I am looking forward to cutting some paper doilies and other intricate items, but nothing beats my Sizzix. It is just so nice to be able to pull it off the shelf and run the paper through it. For some reason the Cricut intimidates me.  However, the main reason for the Cricut purchase was so I could begin building some 3-D projects from templates that I found online. If you like to wrap items in beautiful packaging, you have to check out this blog -- she designs her own packaging and I can't wait to try some of her templates that I purchased. Her work is beautiful!

 This link should take you to her 2010 in Review post -- My Time, My Creations, My Stampendous.  Lauren is quite talented!  Enjoy touring her site!

Have a beautiful day!
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment