Valentine

Friday, February 4, 2011

Life is Beautiful

I am loving this look. My dear friend Annette (who happens to also be part of the Paper Art Muses with me) designed this card for one of her classes. I attended the class so that I could get some stamping time in -- what a great night to join her!

This look was created by using DSP in an embossing folder (the vintage wallpaper) and then lightly sanding the tops of the embossed image.





You see, Stampin' Up's cardstock is colored all the way through, however, the DSP has a white core. So you can gently sand the tops of the raised image and get this beautiful worn look. It truly adds a beautiful elegance to this card.

We used Daffodil Delight (I believe) and black on this card.

Great card Annette!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a beautiful day.
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment