Valentine

Monday, January 31, 2011

Elements of Style







Stamp Set: Elements of Style and Bella Toile
I clear embossed Bella Toile on glossy white paper.
Next, I stamped the images in Basic Brown using stamps from the Elements of Style set.
Then I sponged over the glossy white paper with Certainly Celery.
Finally, I colored in a few leaves with Certainly Celery (it is hard to see in this photo).
The mat is Always Artichoke, and the card base is Black. (I love dark cards)

This card was actually made a few months ago -- I completely cased it from one of the blogs I visit (unfortunately, I did not keep the information on where I found it). I modified it just a bit and then used it in one of my stamp classes.

Have a beautiful week -- Thanks for stopping by!
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment