Valentine

Friday, September 21, 2012

The Earth Laughs in Flowers

 My direct upline (Maureen, the original CSL) had a birthday in July. 
I thought it would be nice to give her flowers.

I'm sorry that this second picture is so blurry -- apparently I moved when I took the picture. But I wanted you to see the vase I put these flowers in. It was one of those great finds some place, but I can't remember where. I filled it with clear glass pebbles.
The roses were made with Daffodil Yellow card stock, and then I sponged them with Tangerine Tango. I used Garden Green for the leaves. And I adhered the roses to a stick you would use to make candy (lollypop sticks). I just wrapped the white sticks with our Always Artichoke Seam Binding ribbon.

This was a fun item to make. It was so cheerful. And it made me feel so good -- I went to visit her in her office yesterday at work (we work together), and she still has these on her desk. Paper flowers last SO long! HeeHeeHee. I am glad that she enjoyed them.

Thanks for stopping in today -- now go find your inspiration and get to creating!!
~Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment