Valentine

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Halloween Card Swap





It is that time again -- Halloween crafts start taking place! I created the card above for a card-swap that I participated in through the mail. This group of ladies are from back east; well, at least the coordinator of the swap is from Minnesota. I have never met them in person. But we all share a love for stamping, and we are all Stampin' Up demonstrators. Being a part of Stampin' Up is like having a wonderful extended family from all over!! And it is so much fun to mail off 10 cards that I have made, and then wait to see what I receive in return. I will try to post some of the other cards (once I get permission from the creators). The theme was Autumn, so we have a few Halloween cards and a few cards with beautiful autumn colors.  ALL the cards featured items from our Holiday Mini Catalog and our 2012-13 Idea Book.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a beautiful day!
Happy Stamping....
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment