Valentine

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Card Keeper


Stampin' Up offers these wonderful Card Keeper boxes -- they are so easy to put together, and they are incredibly sturdy! And they are so much fun to decorate. Stampin' Up also includes templates so that you can actually cover the box completely with the DSP of your choice.

This is my first attempt decorating one. I made this one for my Secret Stamping Sister (Karen O) for her Christmas gift. She is a fan of lavender so I wanted to make sure to use it in my design. And I wanted her to use it all year long, so I purposely did not make it Christmas-y.  I hope that Karen finds a way to utilize this card keeper all year long!  (She IS coming to my next stamp camp where we are going to make Valentine Cards -- now she will have some place to hold them until she decides to send them out!).

Happy Stamping Everyone!
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment