Valentine

Monday, December 26, 2011

Autumn Flowers

Hi blogging friends!  I am sneaking back into the blogging world. I will be playing catch up for a bit, posting pictures of items that I made over the last few months for my secret stamping sister (Karen O.) of the CSLs. I had so much fun creating items for her, but I haven't been able to share these creations online (obviously) without giving myself away. Here are the autumn flower arrangement that I made for her in September. These flowers are completely made out of Stampin' Up card stock using the Sizzix Daisy die.

Paper Daisies using a variety of autumn colors.

The flower arrangement is placed in a paper mache pumpkin that I purchased in a local craft store.

I hope that Karen enjoyed these flowers! I sure had a lot of fun creating them for her.
Happy Stamping!
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment