Valentine

Monday, May 24, 2010

Sneak Peek: CSL Challenge

Each month my stamping upline (the Crazy Stamping Ladies -- CSLs for short) are given a card challenge to bring to our meeting. This is a sneak-peak of a part of my card that I am going to submit. This paper is the wedding paper ("Bride") in the 2009-2010 Stampin' Up Catalog (and similar paper can be ordered through our Summer Mini) -- it allows you to sponge or brayer on whichever color ink that you want to use, and the beautiful details pop through. I love it!


I will post the final card after the CSL meeting -- maybe I will win this month! :-)

Thanks for stopping in today! Have a beautiful day!
~Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful - can't wait to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I can see, it looks like a pretty fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to show us the cards from your shoebox?

    ReplyDelete