Valentine

Friday, May 21, 2010

Chalk Festival

Marissa had a great day today -- she was selected to participate in the Chalk Festival.
She has quite an artistic side to her! Take a look at what she did....

Here is her dragon (I can't wait to have this framed!)



Here she is with her proud daddy!


And here is her sidewalk creation that she worked on all day today! This is quite a treat -- she was able to not go to class and work on her art all day at school. And she did such a lovely job!



Being the proud momma that I am, I made her pose -- even though there were lots of people around (including her friends and probably some cute boys), she humored me and let me take her picture!


I love to craft, but I sure cannot draw like she can!
I am so glad that she enjoys her art!

Thanks for stopping in today!

1 comment: