Valentine

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tiny Tags & Hodgepodge Bookmarkers

I am a member of a Stamp Club in Moorpark, CA. We meet every 6 weeks and have a swap challenge due each session. The challenge is to create something using the product that was purchased at the previous session -- this is a great way to be sure we are using the products that we actually purchase (I have a bad habit of collecting stamps and supplies -- gotta have, gotta have, but I don't always open and use!! LOL!!!)

As I was looking at all the wonderful ideas from Stampin' Up demonstrators in our Stamping Connections gallery (you too could be looking at this gallery if you would like to sign on as a Stampin' Up demonstrator -- simply visit my Stampin' Up website and drop me a note!), I found these beautiful bookmarks made with the stamp set Tiny Tags (which I just purchased), Vanilla Hodgepodge (which I have had in my possession for over a year) and the wonderful polka dot ribbon in our In-Colors! I hope you like them as much as I do. The demonstrator that inspired me to make these bookmarkers is Amy Storrie from Texas. (Thanks Amy!)



Three bookmarks: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry Ribbons;



Rhinestone Brads: Fire Squares




Stamp Set: Tiny Tags
w/ Vanilla Hodgepodge

Aren't these lovely little bookmarks? I can't wait to share with my stamping friends this weekend.


Happy Stamping Everyone!
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment