Valentine

Monday, April 12, 2010

Messages for Mom



Mother's Day is on its way!!!

My mom lives just outside of Salt Lake City, and I am lucky to see her once a year. She and my dad both work full time and then lovingly care for my grandparents on the weekends. They both keep very busy.

As a mom myself, I am becoming very aware of the energy it takes to raise children -- especially in the teen years. Amazing how much we begin to truly appreciate our parents more and more as we endure the difficulties of raising teens?

I can't even begin to say thank you enough to my parents!
But for a start... I'm sending this card to my mom. I hope that she likes it





The card recipe:

Messages for Mom and Well Scripted Stamp Sets
Black card base (hard to see it in this photo)
Melon Mambo and Whisper White card stock
Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Frost White Shimmer Paint (for all embossed images)
Black 5/8" Satin Ribbon
Scallop Trim Border (see inside of card below)
Black and Pretty in Pink Ink



I hope you all like it! And I really hope my Mom likes it! (She will; she always likes whatever I make -- even it I make something absolutely awful. She is kind that way!)

Happy Stamping Everyone!
~Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,
    Love the card, I am sure your Mom will love it as well!
    I hope your parents read your blog, so they will know what nice things you said about them.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete