Valentine

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Abundant Hope for your Birthday

Ready for the birthdays...



Oh the new Stampin' Up scalloped trim border punch is beautiful -- I just love it! It is found in our Sale-A-Bration catalog which means you can earn it for FREE. And it has a coordinating corner punch (but I didn't use it on this card) that can be found in the new Occasions mini that just came out! WOW! And there are quite a few other punches now available, with a whole new punch style! You have got to try them -- WONDERFUL!!!

Here is my card recipe -- just in case you want to create something similar!

Stamp Sets:
  • Abundant Hope (Occasions Mini);
  • Well Scripted (Occasions Mini)
Paper:
  • Card Base: Kiwi Kiss (I know, this is retired... but I have a ton of it that I am trying to use up)
  • Crushed Curry layer (5 3/8 x 3 7/8)
  • Soft Suede mat (5 1/4 x 2 1/2)
  • Whisper White (5 x 2 1/4)
Ink: Image stamped in Basic Brown, then colored in various coordinating colors.

Accessories:
  • Crushed Curry Ribbon
  • Scalloped Trim Border Punch (Sale-A-Bration item -- you can earn it for FREE)
  • Scallop Edge Punch (I punched the right-side of the Kiwi Kiss card base -- I'm not sure that you can see that in my photo)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I love to stamp. However, my cards never seem to make it into the mail... not sure why that is. I really do think about people all the time, especially on their birthdays. I just never seem to get the cards made and mailed. So this year I plan to be better at this. Here is a card that I made this last week. I'm hoping it is the first of many!

Happy Stamping!!
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment