Valentine

Sunday, July 3, 2011

July Class -- Altered Journal

My next class will create this altered journal:



I finally pulled out my Zutter machine -- I have had it for quite some time but I haven't used it before. It made altering this journal a breeze! I took a typical plastic covered notebook (4.12" x 5.67") and sandwiched the plastic cover (both front and back covers) between Espresso card stock.

I used the following items for this journal:
  • Old Olive Cardstock
  • Paisley Petals DSP
  • Old Olive Patterns DSP (now available as part of the Brights Collection) -- punched with eyelits border
  • Whisper White CS cut with Sizzix Top Note
  • Glossy White CS stamped with French Filigree in Versa Mark ink and then sponged over with Old Olive Classic Ink
  • Not Quite Navy CS and Marina Mist CS cut with Sizzix Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die
You too can create this journal. My class is scheduled for Sunday, July 10 in the afternoon. Visit my website to RSVP: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lisaputnam/

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment